Authors are encouraged to submit abstracts in following categories:
- Pediatric deformities, conservative care
- Pediatric deformities, surgical care
- Adult deformities, conservative care
- Adult deformities, surgical care
Abstracts can be submitted only online on this webpage. Submission of an abstract implicates the readiness to register, to pay the respective registration fee and to personally present the submitted abstract during the meeting, if accepted. Submitted abstracts will be subject to blinded review process by the scientific committee. The authors of accepted abstracts will be informed by email by mid June 2022. The authors are then obliged to register and pay the respective registration fee not later than 24.6.2022.
- Abstracts are accepted only in .doc format (word).
- Abstracts must be written in fluent English.
- Images or tables are not allowed.
- Abstracts must be segmented as follows: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- The abstract must not exceed 2500 characters (including space characters).
- During the abstract submission process, the title, submitter, the first author, other authors, affiliations and the possible presenter of the abstract must be named.
- The author/authors must state the sole ownership of the submitted content.
- All named persons guarantee that submitted content does not infringe any third party or intellectual property rights.
- All named persons grant the organizers a free license to use, to publish and to distribute the content in connection with the meeting